Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Someone has to explain this to me. Why are our batters sucking so much? I mean these guys are power hitters, Tulo was a high percentage hitter, wth is up?

Martin is injured, Bautista is trying to get the BJ's postseason hr record before he leaves so until tonight every ball was a hr swing (looked much better tonight) ee and tulo are just cold, the rest are to be expected.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Martin is injured, Bautista is trying to get the BJ's postseason he record before he leaves so until tonight every ball was a hr swing (looked much better tonight) ee is just cold, the rest are to be expected.

EE, Donaldson and Tulo have been pretty good, at least relatively.

The problem is they're not coming up with runners on, let alone in scoring position. And everyone else has been terrible.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
EE, Donaldson and Tulo have been pretty good, at least relatively.

The problem is they're not coming up with runners on, let alone in scoring position. And everyone else has been terrible.

Pretty sure they all popped up when Bautista led an inning off with a hit

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
C:
1B:
2B:
3B: Josh Donaldson
SS: Troy Tulowitzki
LF:
CF: