Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
^^those 2 guys, I couldn't remember their names

Ahhh I didn't see that Merritt was slated to start, makes sense then.

Anderson is not on the roster and made 9 starts this year. Wonder if he gets added if allowed by the league. Maybe a bullpen arm gets added instead, since I assume Clevinger was supposed to be the long-man.

Sounds like Kluber tomorrow and Merritt for Wednesday.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I'm sorry... I know a lot is being made about it... but it REALLY pisses me off.

Their pitchers corner pitches are strikes 90% of the time. Our pitchers corner pitches are strikes 20% of the time. It really is horse ****.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
So every Indians pitcher is getting the low and away call but Stroman isn't...the **** is up with that?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Anderson is not on the roster and made 9 starts this year. Wonder if he gets added if allowed by the league. Maybe a bullpen arm gets added instead, since I assume Clevinger was supposed to be the long-man.

Sounds like Kluber tomorrow and Merritt for Wednesday.

That would mean taking Bauer off which would make him not eligible for the world series. Doubt they would do that.

and anyway didn't this happen before rosters were submitted for the ALCS? So it's not a new injury so the league would likely reject the request to replace him if they made one

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
TBS talking like the Indians pitchers are next to become saints. Every team does the things they a praising so much, not just these heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad