Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
welcome to baseball. 6 of the 9 starting batters for the Indians are 0 for, so 66% of theirs is auto outs

Yeah. The Indians haven't been anything special. They got timely hits, we have not until Saunders HR.

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
They have 2 other starters, not good ones but [presumably 1 of them will handle game 5(since Tomlin would be on short rest no point to do that for no extra starts from him), Tomlin game 6, and then Kluber short rest game 7

Their other two starters are out with injuries, and they are actually their number 2 and 3 starters. Bauer and Tomlin are the number 4 and 5

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Their other two starters are out with injuries, and they are actually their number 2 and 3 starters

They do have Clevinger who made 10 starts on the roster (Merritt is slated to start tomorrow from what I know). That's a possibility as well.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Their other two starters are out with injuries, and they are actually their number 2 and 3 starters. Bauer and Tomlin are the number 4 and 5

I know that, but they have 2 others they put on the ALCS roster, I said they weren't good, but they are starters, and 1 of them will pitch if there's a game 5

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 12s12 seconds ago
So the Indians' probable rotation the rest of this series, if any of games 5, 6, 7 are necessary: Kluber, Merritt, Tomlin, Kluber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad