Affiliates IX: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Hershey hasn't lost 3 in a row all year. The 2 they lost in a row was the first time all year they lost 2 in a row. They haven't lost in OT at home all year. Need to break through.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Some bulletin board material, but I guess Coachella Valley is in Hershey to prepare and adjust for the Eastern time zone. If Hershey beats us, the Calder cup final would be starting in Hershey

If Cleveland were to win in 7, the final would open in Coachella valley not Cleveland.
Is this confirmed? That is crazy..

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Lol, I just saw it was Gaunce that got the game tying goal and not Dunne, as I had posted. I guess I was just used to Dunne coming through I just assumed it was him. Good for Gaunce though. He is playing well since his return.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
On to game 7! I can't believe this!
I was emotionally prepared for a loss after 2nd period as Hershey was pressing and Monsters didn't seem to have anything left in the tank. It's weird how they can appear so defeated for long stretches in games but one good shift from whatever line and suddenly they are revitalized.

This series have made me realize how important hard-working bottom-of-the-lineup players like Whelan and Ahcan can be to a team. They're more than warm bodies. When other forwards look tired and are struggling to make clears or get pucks deep from the NZ, powerful skaters like them step up and bring some life to the team by skating pucks to the other end and try keeping possession there. Whelan deserves an assist for his effort on the OT winner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad