Rumor: Adrian Dater - Sakic looking to add a C with a bit of term and Goalie insurance- Mentions JT Miller

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
They destroyed an unfortunate and large amount of property over a hockey game they lost. Really ugly look for the fans and idiots that did that.

it was also a group of masked people who started shit, add alcohol in and of course regular people will join in and do dumb shit...especially millenials. Vancouver is known for it happening, we can't hide from that but to say the riots are started by TRUE Canuck FANS would be FALSE

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
I'd ask why, but I think we've (I've) derailed this enough.
I think most Avs fans would like JTM, but we don't necessarily want to give up Newhook.

No team wants to give up young assets, but to better your team that is what is needed to try and Win the Stanley Cup. I Don't see a Miller trade happening this year, but judging by all the threads its going to be 2 more months of them popping up and fans from other teams arguing over his value.

Maybe it changes if Canucks are far out of playoff race but that will be up to the new GM to decide I assume

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
This is the factor no one seems to think about when forming trade proposals. It's why Koskinen is still an Oiler.

Koskinen is an Oiler because he is really bad and no team will take him unless the Oilers retain and add something to him to get rid of him. His Modified NTC likely isn't an issue as I am sure he would waive to get out of Edm after his comments and disconnect with the head coach

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Koskinen is an Oiler because he is really bad and no team will take him unless the Oilers retain and add something to him to get rid of him. His Modified NTC likely isn't an issue as I am sure he would waive to get out of Edm after his comments and disconnect with the head coach
giving assets to get that cap space back is simple. The issue is 100% the NTC. Times can be bad, but even so, the Oilers still have a decent shot at putting wins together and making the playoffs. Also, those comments were blown out of proportion. They weren't good but hardly a dagger. Koskinen is clinging to hope that things turn around and that he can be a part of it. There is no way in which going to a bottom feeder with no hope is an improvement.

Also his NTC might as well be a full one. There's only a small amount of teams with no playoff hopes that can take him on.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
I’m from Vancouver, very informed opinion
I'm from Vancouver too, and in agreement it sucks balls.

Completely overrated city that used to be pretty nice, but has since turned to shit.

>But it's got muh mountains and ocean!

Now, British Columbia as a whole is beautiful. Vancouver as a city? Meh at best.

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
I'm from Vancouver too, and in agreement it sucks balls.

Completely overrated city that used to be pretty nice, but has since turned to shit.

>But it's got muh mountains and ocean!

Now, British Columbia as a whole is beautiful. Vancouver as a city? Meh at best.

What made it go to shit? Aliens? Black holes? Pulp mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad