Value of: Adam Larsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Canucks offer a 1st and Podkolzin. (Including a cap dump somewhere to make cap work.)

Probably an overpayment for some but that's the price to pay for a shutdown Dman.
At first glance that seems like an overpayment from the Canucks. Maybe a second and Podkolzin?

What does Seattle need the most right now? Middle six centers? Draft picks?

Nov 1, 2011
Why doesn't VAN just trade Myers, then pass that huge bounty on to SEA ?

His cap hit is high but his salary is low.

The Canucks can’t afford to take on Larsson and keep Myers’ cap hit on the books however his hit will be less significant at the deadline (given that it’s an expiring contract).

I’m not saying Myers is worth a ton, the majority of the value being offered is the 1st, that being said, I think he will hold some value at the deadline (and none now).

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Larsson is worth 1st + Hoglander on the Canucks. Thats probably better than what most GMs will offer.

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
Would Seattle have interest in something around Dougie Hamilton and Adam Larsson?

With emergence of Luke Hughes and Simon Nemec, Hamilton is expendable in NJ...

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Hoglander will not be going anywhere.

If anything, other prospects will be dealt either from the AHL or junior.
my rationale is that every team needs this guy, and his +1 makes it extra pricey. need a special offer to outbid them. Hoglander seems to be what every GM wants. maybe Hoglander and a 2nd?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
An enormous one, but I suspect Seattle will re-sign him before he goes to market next season.

I think he might be available at this years deadline assuming Seattle keeps going the way they are, and if he is, I'd pay a pretty big price to get him.

I think he's exactly the type Toronto needs and I'd prefer him over Tanev because he's got the extra year.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Edmontons 1st 2025 + 2nd 2026 + Kulak for Larsson at 60% . For those who don't read too well. 40% retained. Can replace the 2nd with Broberg but looks like Holland made up with the kid.

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
His cap hit is high but his salary is low.

The Canucks can’t afford to take on Larsson and keep Myers’ cap hit on the books however his hit will be less significant at the deadline (given that it’s an expiring contract).

I’m not saying Myers is worth a ton, the majority of the value being offered is the 1st, that being said, I think he will hold some value at the deadline (and none now).

Unfortunately Myers has a no-trade and he'd probably give the Canucks the big middle finger.

Especially if your shipping him 4 hours down the road to the Kraken.

Chet Manley

Apr 15, 2007
Regina, SK
If he didn't spurn us and clearly didn't want to be in Edmonton, I would've absolutely love Larsson back on the Oilers.

Just a solid stay at home shut-down Dman with a bit of an edge. We really need him back.
I got the impression that he just needed to move on for his own mental health. Anu start. Meaning "spurn us and clearly didn't want to be in Edmonton" might be a strong take.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
If he didn't spurn us and clearly didn't want to be in Edmonton, I would've absolutely love Larsson back on the Oilers.

Just a solid stay at home shut-down Dman with a bit of an edge. We really need him back.
Unfortunately we cannot change his memory about hi dad dying in or outside Rogers place. Wasn't he at practice when it happened?

That hurt. Lost our top pair quickly (Klefbom too)

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Canucks really seem to hate Ty-My
Yes, there are a few people on here that don't like Myers, but he does his job as a #3/4

People look at his contract and value his play to his cost, but really, he never has been a 1/2 type player.....I am ok with people saying he is not a 3, but certainly a 4.

As a matter of fact he has pretty good stats this year, as he has in the past, just not worth 6 million, which just for arguments sake, was pretty much his going rate, when he signed.....

It wasn't like Vancouver was the only team after him, in his UFA summer............

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Canucks offer 1st+Kudryavtsev+Myers

Kudryavtsev is a d prospect who is producing in the OHL.

Myer is in the last year of his deal. His real dollars are absolutely minuscule. Kraken can use him on their bottom pairing as a veteran presence and then flip him for a 6th/7th at the deadline, and if they retain, maybe a 3rd-5th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad