Confirmed with Link: Adam Fox wins the Norris Trophy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
It’s very possible he will prefer a shorter than maximum contract so he can sign his next contract after the salary cap goes up. Hearing a lot of young players thinking this way.

I don't think he'd turn down the 64 million dollars I'd offer him tomorrow, especially since you're always potentially one concussion away from losing any future contracts.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think he'd turn down the 64 million dollars I'd offer him tomorrow, especially since you're always potentially one concussion away from losing any future contracts.
He deserves it. Way to go Foxy. I hope they have the sense to lock him up long term. Kid is the real McCoy

Reactions: egelband

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I have no doubt Fox is going to score a big contract but what other team than the Rangers would Adam really want to play for? He’s probably more of a holdout risk than a guy who will someday leave us in free agency. Playing for the Rangers he’s really living his dream.

Reactions: egelband

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
If he does win, I wonder if he will finally get some respect around the league? Don’t wanna sound like a Devils fan but he really is still underrated. Hockey News did a clip about the Gallant hiring and they mentioned the Rangers “intriguing” blue line led by Trouba and K’Andre Miller. Didn’t mention Fox at all. Main board thread about which Dman you would give an 8 year deal and although Fox has a lot of votes it’s mostly Makar fellating and then some completely bonkers candidates that couldn’t carry Fox’s jock.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
If he does win, I wonder if he will finally get some respect around the league? Don’t wanna sound like a Devils fan but he really is still underrated. Hockey News did a clip about the Gallant hiring and they mentioned the Rangers “intriguing” blue line led by Trouba and K’Andre Miller. Didn’t mention Fox at all. Main board thread about which Dman you would give an 8 year deal and although Fox has a lot of votes it’s mostly Makar fellating and then some completely bonkers candidates that couldn’t carry Fox’s jock.
If it wasn't for Toronto, NYR would be the main board's most biased against team.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
they better consider what Fox did on a non playoff team. NHL should not give any awards based on the past or playoff success. this is why the awards should be before the playoffs and right after the regular season ends.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
0FFEE828-1B7C-4EB3-B662-962476119709.jpeg

old but good

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I feel like Makar is going to win the award most years moving forward, so this is Fox’s big opportunity. The only reason Makar isn’t the surefire thing is he got hurt. Makar may still win anyway. If Fox doesn’t win this year, he may not have another chance for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad