Confirmed with Link: Adam Fox wins the Norris Trophy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
3 seasons of college helped, but yeah the 2nd year accomplishment is a solid one.

Yet another reason why I truly believe the extra year of development was worth 2 2nds. He had nothing left to learn in the NCAA

+1

and i bet Barron will be better prepared too.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Who posts something like this after their team’s 23-year-old defenseman wins a Norris trophy?
I don't know if it is satisfying or sad that when I see a message like this I can't see who is being quoted or even have any idea who it is since I probably have around 30 people on ignore on the Rangers forum alone

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
but he will blow him away production wise is the point. the only reason he didn’t this year is he got hurt. makar is an increibly gifted offensive defenseman. he isn’t as good as fox is defensively, but it really doesn’t matter with all the points he scores.

You realize that they produced at virtually the same rate last year right?

The Rangers also stand to improve offensively as they move forward. Fox will be a part of that.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-29_20-23-55.png
    upload_2021-6-29_20-23-55.png
    441.4 KB · Views: 3

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Seeing people say he “only won because he put up points, he’s actually bad defensively” are just outright admitting they don’t ever watch him play.

I’m honestly more impressed with Fox’s defensive game than anything else. The offense is always exciting but Fox breaking up rushes, his perfect positioning and anticipation, his winning battles against bigger players in the D zone, breaking up passes being a cheat code at evading the opposition’s forecheck. He’s just so good.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Seeing people say he “only won because he put up points, he’s actually bad defensively” are just outright admitting they don’t ever watch him play.

I’m honestly more impressed with Fox’s defensive game than anything else. The offense is always exciting but Fox breaking up rushes, his perfect positioning and anticipation, his winning battles against bigger players in the D zone, breaking up passes being a cheat code at evading the opposition’s forecheck. He’s just so good.
There's a video package online of just his jukes at the blue line and at the end walls. Just sticky that on every thread.

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Quick trade him for Eichel now just like what the Sabres fans expect :sarcasm:;)

That’s awesome for him though, was thinking Hedman would win it. Very pleasant surprise

Reactions: Tob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad