Confirmed with Link: Adam Fox wins the Norris Trophy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
First of several

Also Fox was always going to get paid a shit load whether he finished 1st, 2nd or 10th.

he’ll be worth it
I don’t know about that. hedman is hedman and maker only lost because he missed a ton of time. I feel like fox can be a perennial finalist, but makar will win most with his speed and offensive skill, even if he may never be as good defensively as fox is.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It’s crazy to think less than 2 years ago we were arguing over playing him enough games to give up a 2nd instead of a 3rd round pick and the potential of 2-2nd round picks for this kid.

Really it was just Poster PB who wanted the Rangers to scratch him just so that they didn't hit the GP mark to send the additional 2nd over.

I don't remember too much of that nonsense here. He was pretty much a top 2 defenseman for this team from the second he put on the uniform and undoubtably their best from December 2019 onwards.

Reactions: Do you want ants

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
When the market is set you’ll have your answer and those dollars will be higher than others signing. No worries, from 7am to 2am i know where to find you.
I see I've yet again backed you into not giving a simple answer to a question because you know it's wrong.

But I'm not gonna ruin a Norris win for these good people so I'm done embarrassing you for the evening.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I don’t know about that. hedman is hedman and maker only lost because he missed a ton of time. I feel like fox can be a perennial finalist, but makar will win most with his speed and offensive skill, even if he may never be as good defensively as fox is.

There are a ton of analytics savvy voters.

Fox holds an edge there especially when you consider quality of competition/teammates. Makar will have to pretty much blow him away production wise or get better defensively whilst still eating tough minutes.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I see I've yet again backed you into not giving a simple answer to a question because you know it's wrong.

But I'm not gonna ruin a Norris win for these good people so I'm done embarrassing you for the evening.

the market isn’t set and everybody knows that but you. We’ll all take notice when the Norris trophy winner gets paid a ton.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
3 seasons of college helped, but yeah the 2nd year accomplishment is a solid one.

Yet another reason why I truly believe the extra year of development was worth 2 2nds. He had nothing left to learn in the NCAA

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
upload_2021-6-29_20-15-41.png

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
There are a ton of analytics savvy voters.

Fox holds an edge there especially when you consider quality of competition/teammates. Makar will have to pretty much blow him away production wise or get better defensively whilst still eating tough minutes.
but he will blow him away production wise is the point. the only reason he didn’t this year is he got hurt. makar is an increibly gifted offensive defenseman. he isn’t as good as fox is defensively, but it really doesn’t matter with all the points he scores.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad