Prospect Info: Adam Engstrom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How did he go so late then? You'd think a top pair defenceman at the wjc would've been a first rounder. I mean, if he is top pair, even top 4, that's a big steal for the Habs.
COVID under the radar intel, perhaps allowed him to slip? Not sure.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Who dis guy?
sHxJT__n45Mhnc6W.gif

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I'd love this guy, but I'm affected by Nygren and Norlinder. It's like after 2 bad divorces, a man would be less interested in a nice woman.
Norlinder is back in NA though? And he was starting to play well before his injury.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
and MTL could have drafted Jordan Dumais instead ,,, :banghead:

Yeah, lets make the Habs look like the Smurfs again. Let me guess, size and physical strength don't matter anymore eh?

Dumais has skill and great vision but the red flag is his skating. For a smaller type player, his skating is not good enough. Looks good in the Q though. Yeah, he can improve his skating right? Possible but not probable but we will see.

I like Dumais a lot but when you draft smaller players, ensure they skate very well. Not sure if he can improve his skating in the years to come. Turning pro will be a humble experience for him IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad