Rumor: Action heating up as Wild look to deal McBain's rights

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
McBain is going to one of the teams in rebuild mode. Wild should get a high 2nd for him.
Maybe, but why would McBain choose to go to a losing team? I would think that a good team like Boston, with a huge hole in the middle, could be an option. He would be very familiar with them. Maybe PIT, though I am not sure that his slower style of play would be a fit for them. Guerin certainly still has contacts in the organization. Maybe PHI? They would have a more appealing 2nd, Fletcher is on the hot seat, and would prefer to trade a pick(s) for a guy who can (maybe ) play right away. Maybe part of a Giroux deal?

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Maybe, but why would McBain choose to go to a losing team? I would think that a good team like Boston, with a huge hole in the middle, could be an option. He would be very familiar with them. Maybe PIT, though I am not sure that his slower style of play would be a fit for them. Guerin certainly still has contacts in the organization. Maybe PHI? They would have a more appealing 2nd, Fletcher is on the hot seat, and would prefer to trade a pick(s) for a guy who can (maybe ) play right away. Maybe part of a Giroux deal?
Has there been interest in Giroux?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad