Abbotsford Canucks | Season Starting

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
2:00 remaining in the first, Abby takes a 1-0. Slick backhand feed from newcomer Twarynski to Wouters all alone at the front of net, he puts it home. Pretty good play at the blue line by Kudryavtsev to get the puck to Twarynski for the second assist.

Barely finished typing that paragraph and it's 2-0. Brannstrom went in deep, circled behind the net, threw the puck in front and it went in off of Blais' skate. Wouters got the second assist but kudos to Klimovich for some good work that led to the scoring sequence.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Nice to see them jump out to a 2-0 lead. First pro point for Kudryatsev, too.

Also noticed Wolanin not playing. Bummer. Feel like one of him or Brannstrom might be a good fit on the third pair right about now.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I'm confused, i picked him in my keepers league because he had a great showing in preseason, no where does it say he was sent back to the AHL and he hasn't played in the NHL nor is playing in the AHL tonight...

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Something to keep in mind is it's going to be a looooot easier playing the Wranglers now that Wolf has been finally promoted to Calgary. It seems like for the most part Abbotsford was the better team in their matchups in the past but Wolf was always coming up big. On top of that some of Calgary's young talent were also promoted.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00