Prospect Info: 9OA: Nate Danielson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
1. This is the "Nate Danielson" thread.
2. When Zegras gets HHOF votes, let me know. If he humbles himself then he will have a good career.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Kane said he's impressed by Danielson in today's press conference.
Got the full blurb here. He went right into raving about Danielson

Reporter:
"Were you around enough this summer to any of the young guys, Danielson, Mazur, Kasper - any impressions of them?"

Kane:
"Yeah- yeah I mean Danielson's really impressive. Skated with him a little bit when I first came into Detroit. Uhm, y'know, lot of skill, kinda reminds me a little bit of Bedard the way he plays and the way he stickhandles and shoots. I know he's the high end prospect as well but he looks like he's got a bright future. Was actually on the same team as Mazur in the little 3 on 3 tournament and he was impressive as well. Just the way he shoots the puck and the way he's able to get his release off so quickly, I think he surprised some goaltenders with his shot."

Noted he hasn't seen much of Kasper but has been on ice with him a few times. Didn't note anything about Mazur.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad