BRUINS GDT 9/24 PRESEASON GAME 1 - 5:45 PM - NY Rangers - NESN+, NHLN, NO RADIO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I am enjoying Faust. Beecher, Poitras and Regula have looked good. DeBrusk, JVR and Frederic have as well as should be expected. I have seen enough of Lysell, move him when you can get something for him. Looks like a non gritty Jeff Lazaro. Ullmark for Pinto. Extend Bussi.

Reactions: Mione134

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I am enjoying Faust. Beecher, Poitras and Regula have looked good. DeBrusk, JVR and Frederic have as well as should be expected. I have seen enough of Lysell, move him when you can get something for him. Looks like a non gritty Jeff Lazaro. Ullmark for Pinto. Extend Bussi.
You really believe that rumor was true ? They are laughing over at Warrior offices

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Watching Lysell tonight my first thought was man Fenian is going to be all horned up to ditch him

Reactions: StonedZboril

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I hope somebody pays up for Linus at the deadline…could really expedite the build for us. Would pay a lot of bills.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I think he's calling a good game. I've loved Jack over the years, but you're never going to find somebody to replicate his wackiness.

Bland isn't necessarily bad. Keeps the focus on the play and not what the announcer is saying.

For ESPN, perhaps. NESN? Not so enjoyable.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I think he's calling a good game. I've loved Jack over the years, but you're never going to find somebody to replicate his wackiness.

Bland isn't necessarily bad. Keeps the focus on the play and not what the announcer is saying.

True. But I do enjoy energy and excitement and wacky tangents. Jack gives me that. I love it. I can't help it!

• Love
Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad