GDT: #8 | Wild at Flyers | Saturday, October 26, 2024 | 1:00 PM Afternoon Time | NBCSP, 97.5 FM

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Give me games like tgat the rezlst of the year...even if on the losing side. No boring low scoring games.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
What a game from Couts and TK. Probably not many times 2 Flyers have had 5 points in the same game

Oh yeah a Michkov with a goal and assist. Above a point per game with breathing room. Probably the best showing from a Flyers’ rookie skater since Lindros through 8 games

Maybe Couts isn’t cooked. Have to keep Couts-TK-MM39 together

Goaltending may be a big problem this year.

I’m hoping for a high draft pick which I think we’ll get but this was a fun win

Seeler made his presence felt, as well

Reactions: BillDineen

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
His first ever hattrick was in that crazy 2012 series vs the Pens. Playoff hattrick before a regular season hattrick...

An ex went to exactly one hockey game in her life. I randomly got free tickets to see the Flyers and Thrashers. That was the game where Jiri Dopita scored 4 times. She didn't know what was happening, but she threw my hat on the ice because it looked like fun. :laugh:

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
First question for Torts in the post game. “Do you think you deserve blame for our record when a moron could have put that first line together.”

Man, if you check all the posts on the forum about what lines should Flyers ice, 90% of them will be about Frost must play with Michkov. And 75% will be about Couts is done...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad