GDT: #8 | Wild at Flyers | Saturday, October 26, 2024 | 1:00 PM Afternoon Time | NBCSP, 97.5 FM

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
What a game from Couts and TK. Probably not many times 2 Flyers have had 5 points in the same game

Oh yeah a Michkov with a goal and assist. Above a point per game with breathing room. Probably the best showing from a Flyers’ rookie skater since Lindros through 8 games

Maybe Couts isn’t cooked. Have to keep Couts-TK-MM39 together

Goaltending may be a big problem this year.

I’m hoping for a high draft pick which I think we’ll get but this was a fun win

Seeler made his presence felt, as well

Reactions: BillDineen

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
His first ever hattrick was in that crazy 2012 series vs the Pens. Playoff hattrick before a regular season hattrick...

An ex went to exactly one hockey game in her life. I randomly got free tickets to see the Flyers and Thrashers. That was the game where Jiri Dopita scored 4 times. She didn't know what was happening, but she threw my hat on the ice because it looked like fun. :laugh:

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
First question for Torts in the post game. “Do you think you deserve blame for our record when a moron could have put that first line together.”

Man, if you check all the posts on the forum about what lines should Flyers ice, 90% of them will be about Frost must play with Michkov. And 75% will be about Couts is done...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad