GDT: #8 RallyTeemu? Ducks @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I head a dream ducks blew out chicago today, and Perry hat a hat trick, and ducks went on to win 7 in a row.

giphy.gif

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
9-2 Hawks. Kane and Panarin spend the entire 2nd period just skating circles around the whole team and land 6 goals in the 2nd.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I'm not even sure when the game starts. We turned the clock to winter time here, but I don't think you did in North America yet. So I'm guessing it starts in about 3 hours and 20 minutes from now?

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Is Hagelin ever going to be put with Kesler and Silfverberg?

No, that would make too much sense.

In Boudreau's mind two slow cycle players (Getzlaf and Perry) are best complimented by a soft speedster (Hagelin), instead of another slow cycle player (Maroon).

Oct 18, 2011
Carl Hagelin-Ryan Getzlaf-Corey Perry

Jiri Sekac-Ryan Kesler-Jakob Silfverberg

Andrew Cogliano-Rickard Rakell-Mike Santorelli

Patrick Maroon-Shawn Horcoff-Chris Wagner

Hampus Lindholm-Kevin Bieksa

Cam Fowler-Korbinian Holzer

Clayton Stoner-Sami Vatanen

:shakehead
unacceptable

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I'm not even sure when the game starts. We turned the clock to winter time here, but I don't think you did in North America yet. So I'm guessing it starts in about 3 hours and 20 minutes from now?

4 hours and 10 minutes from now for me (7:30 PM)

Oct 18, 2011
You'd prefer Piskula? They're out of options. I'm guessing that Vatanen - Theodore didn't work in practice, and does anyone want to see Stoner - Holzer.

I agree it's hard to see anything good coming out of this though.

wait is manson injured? if so i'd rather see someone good like..theo...

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
wait is manson injured? if so i'd rather see someone good like..theo...

On IR with an upper body injury.

When they brought Holzer and Theodore up and kept Holzer, it says to me that Theodore didn't mesh with Vatanen. That's just another too small pairing that isn't as good as Fowler - Vatanen. I guess :dunno:

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Carl Hagelin-Ryan Getzlaf-Corey Perry

Jiri Sekac-Ryan Kesler-Jakob Silfverberg

Andrew Cogliano-Rickard Rakell-Mike Santorelli

Patrick Maroon-Shawn Horcoff-Chris Wagner

Hampus Lindholm-Kevin Bieksa

Cam Fowler-Korbinian Holzer

Clayton Stoner-Sami Vatanen

I like these lines personally. Although the tweak I'd make is to swap Hagelin and maroon probably

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006

It blows me away that we're playing Game 8 tonight, and you had to type out "softie" that many times.

I actually think Andersen has been one of the better players so far, but holy **** those soft goals have got to stop. We effectively have to score at least two to win a game, because we know Andersen is going to give up at least one bad one. We're spotting the opposing team a goal that we can't afford.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
We get it dude. You don't like Fowler.

This. Or just got meaner in general.

I really like Wagner on the wing. I have doubts he'll ever be a center consistently, as he tends to get lost in the defensive zone, but I think he'll do much better on the wing.

I love Fowler I have his rookie Jersey signed and I wear #4 when I play

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
It blows me away that we're playing Game 8 tonight, and you had to type out "softie" that many times.

I actually think Andersen has been one of the better players so far, but holy **** those soft goals have got to stop. We effectively have to score at least two to win a game, because we know Andersen is going to give up at least one bad one. We're spotting the opposing team a goal that we can't afford.

those are sympthoms for Hilleritis

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I actually don't think Holzer has been that bad. I think he has been mostly invisible which in his case is a good thing. Don't want him in the top 4 though but oh well, we can't get worse.

DaDucks*

So, am I to understand the softies only happen when Cam is on the ice? Yikes... He was under 20 minutes last game and was a -3... What gives? Does anyone know the answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad