Value of: 8 million dollars in dead cap space to NJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sinner

Stevens #4 Legend
Jun 30, 2016
Rags Suck Land
Do you have cap problems? Are you a contending team up against the cap? Are you a poor person? Send your dead cap space to NJ for Free* today!

36adfb17d2.jpg

*top nhl ready prospect required in return

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Do you have cap problems? Are you a contending team up against the cap? Are you a poor person? Send your dead cap space to NJ for Free* today!

36adfb17d2.jpg

You gotta read the fine print. They're not called Devils fans for nothing. :razz:

Great thread Sinner, it's the hf boards version of a late night infomercial.

:biglaugh:

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
:bolts
D Joshua Jacobs

:devils
RW Adam Erne
C Valtteri Filppula

Filppula's NMC makes it pretty much impossible to move him. Devils is one of the few teams that could take the contract AND protect him in the ED, but I don't see him waiving. Contender vs. non-contender, lower taxation vs. higher taxation etc.

OLUSAF

Sep 8, 2007
Filppula's NMC makes it pretty much impossible to move him. Devils is one of the few teams that could take the contract AND protect him in the ED, but I don't see him waiving. Contender vs. non-contender, lower taxation vs. higher taxation etc.

Does anybody know haw the taxation would be affected if a low tax team like TB retains? Would the player pay tax to 2 states therefore saving on the retained portion?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
How about live cap space?

Gaudreau would fit nicely :)

Palmieri + Zacha?
Henrique + Merrill?
Hall + McLeod?

Seriously name your price.

Ad

Upcoming events