Post-Game Talk: 8 and oh, baby. Jets win 5-3.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Good thing the game is on Amazon Prime! Not a SN production in any way.
Mexican Primes will be carrying the game I hear as well.

You would never know listening to the SN crew, though. They were adamant it was a missed call.

What a garbage broadcast that was.
Same as it ever was
index.php

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Wow, the Bombers win and the Jets win, who could ask for a better Saturday than that. And both games with some weird happenings too. Some of the Jets did not have very good games, but in the end, the team came together and found a way to win. I give this game three "eights" out of five...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest has been posted for the game against the Laffs, so get your guesses in now! Thanks again @Section 325 for the "Boo"tiful GDT, it was really "scare"ific! I'll be posting the one on Monday. See you then...

giphy.gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
If we can beat the Leafs we go back on the road for games in Detroit and Columbus. It might be a real interesting week
That's what I'm thinking. I've avoided the Leafs game in our ST group this season, so happily I don't have to deal with the Winnipeg share of Leaf nation. But get through that, then things get really exciting.

But man I loved that lazy giveaway by Matthews in OT that lost the game to the Bruins tonight.

Ad

Ad

Ad