Post-Game Talk: 8 and oh, baby. Jets win 5-3.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Fort Sask, AB
Polish_20241026_195927234.png

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
That was juat an odd game. The bounces on some of those goals was nuts.

I think the team sagged a bit after the second bad goal by Comrie but rebounded the back half of the third.

Comrie juat nor a great night, wasn't sure of his rebounds and let in two stinkers but he still picked up the win and Helle got another rest day.

I feel Conner is playing excellent hockey right now and is easily the best player on line one atm. Vilardi is still not involved enough for my liking and Mark has been just ok the past few games.

Second line played well again and had some good looks and were solid in their end. Goals for both Fly and Cole.

Third line was it's usual solid self.

Fourth line was solid as well.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
jets have to "learn" with comrie in the net....they cant go with helly playing all the games...and they seem to be doing that in the past 2 games with him in net...

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
"The Wolf Show" got cancelled

Comrie can't let this two goals in. The third one I think only looked bad because the other two were absolutely terrible. The two really bad goals he gave up are just devastating goals to allow because they can totally swing momentum. The defense will trust you less and will start going away from the game plan. Mental mistakes are killer for goalies.

I would like to think it's fixable. Remember when Helle would have those brutal giveaway goals from behind the net?

The power play looks great and the penalty kill looked smothering (or the Flames power play looks terrible).

A few individuals like Demelo didn't have very good games but I'm confident he'll improve.

8 wins
Zero losses

Next

Reactions: macmaroon and hn777

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
That was juat an odd game. The bounces on some of those goals was nuts.

I think the team sagged a bit after the second bad goal by Comrie but rebounded the back half of the third.

Comrie juat nor a great night, wasn't sure of his rebounds and let in two stinkers but he still picked up the win and Helle got another rest day.

I feel Conner is playing excellent hockey right now and is easily the best player on line one atm. Vilardi is still not involved enough for my liking and Mark has been just ok the past few games.

Second line played well again and had some good looks and were solid in their end. Goals for both Fly and Cole.

Third line was it's usual solid self.

Fourth line was solid as well.
Vilardi has been ass..... someone tell him his contract is up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad