GDT: #7 | Flyers at Capitals | Wednesday, October 23rd, 2024 | 7:30 PM | TNT, 93.3 FM

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
IMG_1257.jpeg

Chicken Parm Pizza

From Cheech a mom n pop but lots of pizza shops have specialties type pizzas

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
View attachment 920634

Chicken Parm Pizza

From Cheech a mom n pop but lots of pizza shops have specialties type pizzas

I once dated a vegan so I'm no stranger to all sorts of tofu recipes.

The square "chicken" pieces are messing with my head and look too much like fried tofu. I'd still eat it though... because pizza. Also kinda looks skimpy on the chicken? But maybe it's hidden under the cheese.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I once dated a vegan so I'm no stranger to all sorts of tofu recipes.

The square "chicken" pieces are messing with my head and look too much like fried tofu. I'd still eat it though... because pizza. Also kinda looks skimpy on the chicken? But maybe it's hidden under the cheese.
It’s real chicken just breaded and cut to look like a chick parm dinner

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Sure Tippet is playing worse than Frost, and sure Tippet makes way more money for way longer, but Frost is the real concern here.

But is Frost the real problem? He seemed to gel with Mitchkov, so I guess the right move was to split them up. Sigh..........

Is Foerster still on the poopie list for tonight?

Edit: See he's back, but Brink's on the poopie list. Guess we'll have NickyD though. Bigger sigh........

Only 1 NHL game tonight and it has to be this loser team.

Reactions: freakydallas13

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Wow...6/7 of the Flyers games so far thus season have been on TV up here in Canada for free.

I have watched parts of 2 of them. Bored both games.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
The third line, if that is the lineup, looks good. I was trying to think of who I would put Couts with right now and I thought Brink and Farabee would work.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You gotta send Jett back if you aren't going to play him
Darren Dreger seemed to infer on his TSN hit that he's likely headed back, and then go to World Juniors.

Wouldn't surprise me if this was the real play, just to assert him to play in that tournament on account of 'he is an NHL player.'

Reactions: VladDrag

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad