GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er

Nov 8, 2008
just have to add, I hate stupid joe thornton with every fibre of my being....ever since he pulled that childish...glove in the face of one of the Sedins.... when they were talking to the ref during a stoppage in play. Making out like he didnt know his stinky glove was shoved in sedins face is the height of disrespect as far as I am concerned..:rant::rant::rant:

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
Yea I don't remember anything about McMillan being assigned to the Comets.
I'm assuming he's still around, ready to play his first home game.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Without Kassian I wonder who will play with the twins? Unfortunately I think it's a 50:50 toss up between Vrbata and the Dynamic Dorsett :laugh:

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
He did, but wasn't necessarily assigned to the Comets.

He did. They just didn't demote him; he was waived so that in the event the Canucks added a roster player on deadline day, they could send him down to the AHL immediately to make room. Seeing as that didn't happen and he wasn't demoted, he's still here. So with Kassian sick, McMillan will draw in tonight.

Wonder who gets to ride shotgun with the Twins? Ideally, it'd be Vrbata. Higgins/Bonino/Matthias, Hansen/Horvat/Kenins, Dorsett/McMillan/Vey as the other combos?

The one thing I do know - don't break up the Hansen/Horvat/Kenins line.

^ Thanks

Hopefully they do McMillan - Vey - Dorsett and keep their ice-time down.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Goddamnit much rather see Jensen then Mcmillan grrr. Don't really get why he isn't in Utica yet.

Canucks only have 1 more non-emergency recall to use. Makes sense to keep a depth player up here with the team, so you're only using that call-up if absolutely necessary.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
I am so cynical of Willy and Kass' relationship I don't actually believe he has the flu.

Paranoid conspiracy theory: Willy fed him first line minutes to try and get Kass traded, failed, so doesn't care to use him anymore.

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
I am so cynical of Willy and Kass' relationship I don't actually believe he has the flu.

Paranoid conspiracy theory: Willy fed him first line minutes to try and get Kass traded, failed, so doesn't care to use him anymore.

Willy also fed Kass ricin.

"Say my name"
"Willie D"
"You're ******* right"

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
He did, but wasn't necessarily assigned to the Comets.

He did. They just didn't demote him; he was waived so that in the event the Canucks added a roster player on deadline day, they could send him down to the AHL immediately to make room. Seeing as that didn't happen and he wasn't demoted, he's still here. So with Kassian sick, McMillan will draw in tonight.

Wonder who gets to ride shotgun with the Twins? Ideally, it'd be Vrbata. Higgins/Bonino/Matthias, Hansen/Horvat/Kenins, Dorsett/McMillan/Vey as the other combos?

The one thing I do know - don't break up the Hansen/Horvat/Kenins line.
mind_blown.gif

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
just have to add, I hate stupid joe thornton with every fibre of my being....ever since he pulled that childish...glove in the face of one of the Sedins.... when they were talking to the ref during a stoppage in play. Making out like he didnt know his stinky glove was shoved in sedins face is the height of disrespect as far as I am concerned..:rant::rant::rant:

Yeah, Joe Thornton is a clown. Slapping Daniel's helmet away with his stick in a scrum was another lowlight as well. Really hope we light these guys up tonight.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

My theory is a bit simpler - his eye is swollen shut. IIRC, it's happened to Canucks a few times before - Kevin Bieksa and Jeff Cowan, off the top of my head. That was a fast, mean, angry shiner he was growing last night.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
My theory is a bit simpler - his eye is swollen shut. IIRC, it's happened to Canucks a few times before - Kevin Bieksa and Jeff Cowan, off the top of my head. That was a fast, mean, angry shiner he was growing last night.

Yup I am wondering if it has something to do with this as well. Let's just hope it's a swollen eye and not a head injury. Sooo... Dorsett on the 1st line now? :laugh: :cry:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Hopefully corrado is sharp tonight they were saying at practice the other day he was getting beat on some basic drills and looked rusty.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

If you look closely at the replay in slow motion, you can see Willie jumping on the ice, putting on a Reaves jersey, and punching Kassian in the face.

:sarcasm:

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010

Why say it's the flu, then?

Jun 15, 2014
Willie D probably sending him a message for 'guaranteeing' a Stanley Cup win on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad