GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I dono, but I think it's pretty fair to say that if the flames lose, and we beat the sharks this game. We are pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot

Last edited:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I assume Stalock is getting the start for San Jose, given he's coming off a shutout last night against Montreal. I like that. Shutout or not, Stalock hasn't exactly been great this season. The Canucks should be able to put some pucks past him.

Jun 15, 2014
Makes sense, he was 'scratched' for all those games but we all know that was Agent Willie's cover up.

Mysterious voice: Agent W, we're gonna need agent K asap

Willie: ****, even I dont like McMillan..

:sarcasm:

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I don't like this :( Why throw Markstrom in against so much firepower? If he gets shelled it could destroy the confidence that he's built over the year in Utica.

Lack wasn't great last game but I think he's still more prepared to play the Sharks.

Arizona is the easier game. Better to put Lack against them and secure two points then potentially lose four.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Mysterious voice: Agent W, we're gonna need agent K asap

Willie: ****, even I dont like McMillan..

:sarcasm:

I'd pay good money to watch that movie. Codename: ZACKIAN an action-packed espionage adventure where Zack Kassian travels across Russia in search of Vladamir Putin.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I call 3-2 Canucks with Markstrom making about 40 saves. I certainly hope the kid fares well on his first game of this season.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata
Matthias - Bonino - McMillian
Higgins - Vey - Dorsett
Kenins - Horvat - Hansen

That is tragic. :cry:

That entire middle 6

Lj6f20O.gif

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Bo's line is clearly the 2nd line. I don't know why they are always written as the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad