GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I like the grind in the game tonight. It's not perfect, but it's a fight. Florida came out fast and we are matching.

What you can see is the possibilities. You can see how giving Sid the right linemates can influence a game. And, you can see how doing the same for Geno, to go right behind that Sid line, can make anything seem possible, in spite of roster deficiencies in other areas.

As long as the roster deficiencies aren't in the top six-- and they STILL are-- this team can tilt the ice against anyone.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
So the top line is fixed, Adams is scratched. Now MJ needs to kick Kunitz off the damn PP and put Perron there instead.

hermes3893*

We can use the bag of pucks we get for Borts to practise our PP.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
For as much as we all kicked around the idea of Staal this afternoon, if we're going out and getting a big name again (and I think we should), I'd still go after ROR this summer. Kunitz + Sutter + pick/prospect.

ROR would be an absolute monster on Geno's wing.

Why wait until the summer?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So the top line is fixed, Adams is scratched. Now MJ needs to kick Kunitz off the damn PP and put Perron there instead.

And JR needs to make a trade to properly address the second line.

EDIT: That trade would address your complaint about the PP if it makes you feel better.

penguins2946*

And JR needs to make a trade to properly address the second line.

EDIT: That trade would address your complaint about the PP if it makes you feel better.

Kunitz for Eriksson :naughty:

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Once, just once I want them to keep things exactly how they are and just put Pouliot on the top PP unit in place of Letang. Just to see.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Why wait until the summer?

I'd do it by the deadline too, but I doubt JR & Co. would part with Kunitz and Sutter right before the playoffs. Again, I'd have no problem doing it in a heartbeat, but I don't think it'd happen.

penguins2946*

It seems like Johnston wants Crosby to kill penalties, which is great to see.

robopigeon

Dec 9, 2013
Still want to see a Kunitz/Jagr swap, not even for nostalgia. That line would be a possession monster, would be great for keeping sustained pressure after PCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad