GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
After hits like that why does Rinaldo look so clueless like he didn't do anything wrong?

SgtJoseph*

All you Hypocrites on here would of loved it if Zac were on our club and hit Marchaud or Chara etc like that ! You know damn well i am right ! Let the players settle this like men !

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I hate hearing that ! Make him answer the bell and let the players settle this ! The NHL can deal with it tomorrow ..

Do you remember when Miroslav Frycer whacked Murray Craven over the head with his stick after Craven scored against Detroit? The NHL immediately suspended him (10 or 13 games, IIRC) so that the suspension would start the next game which was a back-to-back game against Detroit. Craven had an almost permanent eye injury.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
All you Hypocrites on here would of loved it if Zac were on our club and hit Marchaud or Chara etc like that ! You know damn well i am right ! Let the players settle this like men !

Actually a lot on here were sick of his ****. You were one of the only defenders of this talentless piece of ****.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos

what are you talking about? everyone hated Rinaldo when he was here.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

No, some of us hated his act just as much while he was here, thank you very much. He's not an NHL player.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California

I hated Zac on our club, so no, I would not. I'm all for big hit, but hits to the head are dangerous. I don't want to see any player taken out because of a hit to the head. It can literally ruin their lives.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010

Lol. Did you ignore all of last season? And the year before? Nobody enjoyed Rinaldo's antics when he was around here (except you).

That being said, I don't think the hit was THAT bad.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
coots has to keep his head up there, but rinaldo couldve backed off.

If he can coral the puck that is bouncing off the boards while being shadowed from behind, and then make a backhand pass up ice without putting his head down he should be anointed the next Gretzky.

Every player in the NHL is looking down on that play on the dashers... the difference is there are only ~3-4 players in the league who bury the guy by jumping upwards into him, hitting his own man in the process as well, not only throwing an illegal check but neglecting his duty on the play to track back as the man is already accounted for, leaving a potential odd man rush the other way.

SgtJoseph*

Do you remember when Miroslav Frycer whacked Murray Craven over the head with his stick after Craven scored against Detroit? The NHL immediately suspended him (10 or 13 games, IIRC) so that the suspension would start the next game which was a back-to-back game against Detroit. Craven had an almost permanent eye injury.

Yes i remember that ! Old skewl justice !

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Some old man is yelling again.

Neuvirth looked like he was in discomfort after the last Boston goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad