GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtJoseph*

I hate that Couts got hit, but i absolutely Love a player that gets traded and then when they play against their old mates they bring it hard ! I respect that a lot !

This 2nd period should be a dandy ! Old Skewl Bruins/ Flyers hard nosed Hockey , take no prisoners !

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Even as dumb as Rinaldo is I thought he would have looked at the Torres suspension and realized he needed to change his game if he wanted to stay in the league.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
I hate that Couts got hit, but i absolutely Love a player that gets traded and then when they play against their old mates they bring it hard ! I respect that a lot !

This 2nd period should be a dandy ! Old Skewl Bruins/ Flyers hard nosed Hockey , take no prisoners !

This is one of the 5 guys that actually likes Rinaldo. Disgusting

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

Hitting a former teammate in the head when he's defenseless is disgusting behavior no sane person would respect.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006

Of course you do. Get off my lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad