GDT: #6: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, Flyers at Bruins, 8:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtJoseph*

I won't lie, I used to like Rinaldo. Used to.

I still like the guy ! I admire players that bring it, even against their old mates ! He will answer the call to fight like a man, its part of the game ! Having said that i hope Couts shakes it off, and i hope our club plays with more fire and gusto and kicks Boston's A$$

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
All blood does is make it automatic four minute penalty. A ref can still call a four minute penalty without blood if he feels it was severe enough.

It was a bad call. It should have only been two minutes.

I always thought the rule was it was 4 minutes for intent. But it morphed into blood, now apparently its whatever the hell the ref thinks.

Giroux was not intent, it was an accident and there was no blood, why on earth that deserved a 4 is beyond me.

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010
All blood does is make it automatic four minute penalty. A ref can still call a four minute penalty without blood if he feels it was severe enough.

It was a bad call. It should have only been two minutes.

seemed to me that the stick hit Connolly in the eye area rather than in the mouth area

does that matter?

maybe even saw wrong idk, watching on my phone

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
I still like the guy ! I admire players that bring it, even against their old mates ! He will answer the call to fight like a man, its part of the game ! Having said that i hope Couts shakes it off, and i hope our club plays with more fire and gusto and kicks Boston's A$$

So he runs people from behind and hits people in the head. What a man. He's a ****** player who shouldn't be in the league.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Reading Boston fans posts on main board:amazed- sound like flyers fans a year ago: " penalty for being rinaldo", "reputation call" etc.

bp spec

Jun 7, 2010

I never hated Rinaldo tbh but a hit to the face on a defenseless player is not "bringing it"

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I always thought the rule was it was 4 minutes for intent. But it morphed into blood, now apparently its whatever the hell the ref thinks.

Giroux was not intent, it was an accident and there was no blood, why on earth that deserved a 4 is beyond me.

All blood does is make it a no question four minute penalty regardless if it was severe or not.

A ref however can still call a four minute penalty without blood if he feels it was severe enough just like any other infraction.

Again it was a bad call & should have only been two minutes but that's how the rules are setup.

SgtJoseph*

So he runs people from behind and hits people in the head. What a man. He's a ****** player who shouldn't be in the league.

That hit was damn close to being legit believe it or not ! I hate it for Couts though !

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Bringing it is one thing. Dirty high hits like that aren't "part of the game".

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
When did Jonesy turn into a blithering idiot? Not suspendible? It's a shoulder directly into the head. What else do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad