Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stercrazy

Jul 4, 2007
Snow? Although did earn a grade "C" should have done better because his opportunities were grade "A". All I can say is Thank You Mr. Malkin for gutting the office and setting things in the right direction. Insert Snow in sweats at his final presser here.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I had a bowl of pasta last night before the game because f*** Pastrnak. I might need a dish related to some of these Lightning players.
If you have the right ethnic specialty food shop in your area you can get some Yak penis....

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Same here. I should probably hate the guy because he practically single handedly delivered to me 30 years of misery.

I’m 50 years old, still only play RW, still only wear 22 as I have since I was 9.
When my dad bought me that jersey that was probably the happiest day of my childhood. I met bossy in front of Barclays center a few years back. Really nice guy. Took pictures signed autographs and talk to fans.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
You like apples? Well how do you like them apples!?!

upload_2021-6-10_13-49-13.jpeg

BillD

Feb 12, 2004

I would take a punch for this man.

Hahaha that's F*N awesome. Only a NYI fanbase could pull that off and be legit.
And Ledecky might be a multi-millionaire $$$ (the rollover king) but he is down to earth Orange and Blue New York Islander.
Let's go NYI
Let's go Jon Ledecky (and Katie of course):clap::clap::clap:

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Which is an incredible piece of history. The cable deal was so lucrative it's been cited as a key factor in keeping the Isles in NY, and not only did Cablevision end up getting swindled on that deal, they entered into it with a person that arguably never should've had authority to sign anything on behalf of the Islanders and was in jail shortly after.

When Wang bought the Islanders he paid $157M for the entire team and $30M for just the TV contract :laugh:

Reactions: The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
When Wang bought the Islanders he paid $157M for the entire team and $30M for just the TV contract :laugh:

Gluckstern/Milstein ownership was icing a team with a 15 million dollar payroll! They were screaming about losing money, and the SMG situation obviously made things very difficult, but with the cost cutting they were doing, and the cable deal, it's possible they were still making at least a small profit.

Reactions: MattMartin

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Gluckstern/Milstein ownership was icing a team with a 15 million dollar payroll! They were screaming about losing money, and the SMG situation obviously made things very difficult, but with the cost cutting they were doing, and the cable deal, it's possible they were still making at least a small profit.

IMO… still the worst ownership group of all previous Isles groups.

Reactions: Strummergas

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
IMO… still the worst ownership group of all previous Isles groups.

Yeah, they have some competition, but I think they win it. No one else tried the "flee the Coliseum" stunt and required a court order to get back into the Coliseum. Wang had his years of abysmal cost cutting (among other things), but at least had his wallet open for roughly 5 years or so. These guys held a fire sale on day 1.

Reactions: CupHolders

IslandersFan

Mar 3, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
It’s gone viral all over the internet. God Bless the islanders fans who sang the anthem and God Bless USA!

I understand that these are professional athletes who have seen and heard some shit over the years, but I’ve been wondering - since I felt the energy while watching the fans sing through the TV, if that didn’t get into the Bruins head a little as well… It gave me chills to hear how loud it was, I can’t even imagine how it was to be sitting in the middle of all that.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
STOOOOOOP WITH THE SNOW LOVE!!!
Holy cow people! This is like marrying a gorgeous, rich nympho wife who loves to cook and bake and who does all the yard work and instead of appreciating her, you thank her abusive ex boyfriend for making her who she is.

If I may, let me kindly tweak your analogy....

STOOOOOOP WITH THE SNOW LOVE!!!
Holy cow people! This is like marrying a gorgeous, rich nympho wife who loves to cook and bake and who does all the yard work and instead of appreciating her, you consider leaving her to get back together with your much less attractive high school ex who has put on 30 pounds, doesn't work, comes with 3 kids from a failed marriage, and she has an incurable case of Typhus.

Reactions: MYIslanders

MattMartin

Crypto Dbag™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Was it them that shipped Palffy off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad