GDT: #59: FLYERS at Red Wings, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, 6:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
What the actual **** are they doing with these ice times?!

giphy.gif

Gordon.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Hak got us into the playoffs his first year and improved our ES metrics. Didn’t last long and a lot of people here saw it coming like always.

I don’t see how this is different. If anything, with the AHL to judge him with, I’m confident he’s a bad coach from the onset. As opposed to Hak, who nobody knew anything about at first.
Gordon stunk with the Fishsticks

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I look at the ice times and sometimes I wonder why Gordon is trying to kill Provorov and Couturier
What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger? 11-1-1... lets hang Provy and Couts out to dry.

This game is a speed + forechecking game. Watching this should be a positive for Gordon and Fletcher. Teams with a lot of speed and good forechecking exploits the weakness of this flyers team- bad breakouts from own zone and inability to make quick plays.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
D TOI:

Provorov- 17:01
Sanheim- 12:44
Hagg- 12:34
Gudas- 9:59
Amac- 9:48
Myers- 7:59
Ghost- 7:53

F TOI

Couturier- 15:29

Couturier playing a lot! Flyers MGMT very aggravated at Ghost for his comments regarding usage. Honestly, if I were a Dman playing with Amac... I’d be pretty upset too.
What did he say

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Hagg would be somewhere between a 6D and an AHL call up on most other teams yet he’s playing top three minutes some nights. It’s the exact same shit that happened with Manning under our last coach and he couldn’t even stay in Edmonton’s or Chicago’s lineups which are worse than ours.

It’s the exact same shit. Even with the exact same assistants. I would’ve preferred Folin over Hagg honestly. At least he was a vet everyone knew the role of and I think he was a slightly better player too.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad