GDT: #59: FLYERS at Red Wings, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, 6:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
I'm a huge ghost fan so don't take this as me burning him but I think he's weak mentally a little bit when he's scoring points and playing good he seems to not be stopped but when he's having turnovers are not playing well or playing on the third unit it seems like he gets stuck in his confidence goes to hel which means the best thing for him would be to allow him to work through it and up his tio as much as possible. Just as long as he's not playing 25 to 30 a night because of his build

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
How is Howard more expensive than Larkin?
Good question, lol. I'd like to send to Larkin but $30 is a bit more than I'm willing to pay for something I may never even see again. Most of Detroit's roster frankly isn't worth the prices they're asking.

It's for a good cause but needless to say, I don't send to Detroit anymore. They don't just charge, but they also make you fill out a form with your request and only take two requests from you per season. I don't wanna go through a bunch of hoops just to try and get a guy's autograph, lol.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Can’t pass for shit tonight. Nothing is stick to stick. Opportunities are there but they can’t hit each other with a god damn pass

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
At this point I’m just hoping we make the playoffs so I have something to do on the days between Sixers playoff games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad