GDT: #59: FLYERS at Red Wings, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, 6:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Screenshot_20190217-185442.jpg

Detroit is the only hockey team I know of that charges for autograph requests. It's all for charity but I I don't know how they can justify charging $35 for Jimmy Howard in the year of our Lord 2019.

It's a pretty recent thing cause I got him for free seven years ago, lol.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Can you imagine how bad Tampa would slaughter us in the 1st if we made playoffs? We are really bad in our zone.
Do you think that’d teach us a lesson though? Because I can think of at least eighteen excuses the organization would give as to why we put up less fight than calves on their way to veal parmigiana and not one of them would own up to fundamental changes needed in organizational philosophy.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
1) Yesterday a Red Wings announcer was making fun of the flyers 4th best NHL attendance and look at how many people fill their seats lol.

2) Mantha seeing stars after getting a face full of Simmonds fists.

3) Myers has been the best Dman so far. He can ACTUALLY CLEAR THE FRONT OF THE NET. I like his physicality too.

4) Amac is just trash. Like... he’s really bad. Sad sad play.

5) How is Amac still getting minutes after that 1st period.

6) Carter Hart is life

7) Patrick is coming to life

8) Amac will get at least 5min TOI next period and it hurts... why do Myers like that and pair him with Amac.

9) our D is pretty bad

10) were running a team front NZ trap... basically. 5 people back in the NZ to cover for player lapses. With that system we only have 1 forechecker and they’ve been horribly unsuccessful each attempt the past 3-4 games.

It’d be best to throw away slow Dmen and have a forechecking system because the only time we have +1 F enter on a breakout... we seem to score.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Looks like the Blues are the Western Conference version of the Flyers. As soon as they get good goaltending they start winning games. 10 in a row now. Pretty impressive.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Do you think that’d teach us a lesson though? Because I can think of at least eighteen excuses the organization would give as to why we put up less fight than calves on their way to veal parmigiana and not one of them would own up to fundamental changes needed in organizational philosophy.
Dammit, now I want some veal parm

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Also behind the time, just got the game on. Good on Simmonds at least doing what should be done. The body is betraying him quickly, but the guy just gets it.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
View attachment 188063

Detroit is the only hockey team I know of that charges for autograph requests. It's all for charity but I I don't know how they can justify charging $35 for Jimmy Howard in the year of our Lord 2019.

It's a pretty recent thing cause I got him for free seven years ago, lol.
How is Howard more expensive than Larkin?

vonginous

Jan 13, 2016
How does Myers look? Cant watch right now. Only saw one person mention he has been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad