GDT: #57 Pens vs. Blues| Sat, Feb. 25 3:30 PM EST @ EC| It's a Great Day.....TWSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
SOMEONE IS LEAVING SINGING THE BLUES
IT'S a GREAT DAY... To WHOOP SOMEBODY'S ASS!

:pens27-21-9 VS. 26-28-4:blues

GAME PREVIEW
flyg2Tr.gif

Lineups
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Both these teams are floundering but it appears to me that the Pens want to lose more, so I’ll give this game to the Blues…also one team has a better front office and coaching staff and it isn’t the Pens…lol

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I'll be damned if the current penguins can bump my saturday afternoon premier league spot...
Not sure if I'll watch this on replay or just keep tabs on the scoring updates live.

Reactions: Ugene Magic

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Hopefully, sleepy will have to wake up from his hibernation cave for the third time in a week because the team plays like total ass today. If another blow out costs sleepy, Burke, or Sully their jobs, destroy us, St. Louis.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Like pixies said... their coach just glassed the deserts and boiled the seas on these guys so I have a hard time thinking they won't come out pretty hard.

But the Penguins solved their problems by putting Kapanen on waivers so I'm sure they'll be fine.

Reactions: Andy99

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I want a top-10 pick more than I want a meaningless win.

Hey man look... if they win enough and get to the dance they have a chance to get absolutely steamrolled by a real team that knows what they are doing and won't be trotting out the same tired playbook from the last seven years. Maybe they even don't get swept or blow a 3-1 series lead! It will make throwing their best picks away in this draft for like Luke Schenn and Adam Henrique alllllll worth it.

Reactions: canadianguy77

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Rangers without Kane are scary as shit right now. Depending on what the Canes do this is looking like a 2 horse race between Boston and them.

Largely due to injuries.

Plus we waived Kapanen so our bottom six is going to be unbelievable now playing Mime Sullivan hockey.
Nothing about their play over the last few months makes me think they’re anything more than what they’ve shown. I think we end up picking top 10 this season. I’m kind of excited about it too.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Bet this team is thrilled it's an away game. Certainly St. Louis will be more friendly.

Today will be an eeked out win and all will be considered right. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium