#56 KINGS lose to PENGUINS 4-1 in Regulation

KingKopitar11*

You know what they say...the players take on the personality of their coach.

This team really needs a firey emotional coach. It doesnt help Switching from TM to Sutter hoping to fire the team up. Come on we all hear sutter, he is so monotone.

reset

Puck Luck
Oct 5, 2005
South Bay
wow, got back from the game. kings looked slow, couldnt make tape to tape passes; every shot was from the perimeter and usually missed wide. the powerplay is a polar opposite of pittsburghs.

This team is going down the drain fast.

the skill on the penguins is unbelievable. crosby had a quiet night but boy did malkin look good.

KingKopitar11*

Oh man, Evans just used the Cup excuse on a guy who called and complained about the system.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Nope. It was like that last season as well. We've never been a team that gets in anyones face.

I don't think that's true. The Kings used to hit the **** out of everything. They used to get in people's faces. Scrums and whatnot. Fight for each other, now we just sit back and take it. The first 5 minutes the Penguins set the tone by hitting the **** out of us. I'm not saying that losing Hextall was some kind of magic bullet, I'm just wondering. In his playing days, he would have ripped someone's head off if this **** was going on.

Also getting sick and tired of Sutter dodging the questions about our ****tastic offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad