GDT: #55: Flyers at Rangers, Sunday, February 14, 2016, 7:30 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Ghost was out of the picture. Where the hell was he? WTF was White doing??

Its either one of them that blew that coverage.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
large.gif

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
so did mason and refs cost us this game? and we are going to go for matthews, etc. maybe the philly organization should move to a new market
You need to score at least a fe- [checks name] ...haven't you dialed emergency yet? You only get so much time with these things.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I don't mind getting a lottery pick and adding, at the very least, a top 15 pick to our forward pool (most likely a top 10 pick really).

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Flyers are in a special type of sad zone.

Won't make the playoffs
Won't get a Top 5 pick
Nobody is playing well enough to trade.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of these guys are back next year, at least guys with contracts.

Streit is untradeable
MacDonald is untradeable
Schultz is untradeable
Umberger is untradeable

All 4 of these guys will be on this team next year (unless Umberger is bought out). But nobody is trading ANYTHING for these 4 barely NHL players.

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
If I was Simmonds I'd tear the ****ing dressing room apart after the game. What a waste of skin these guys are. Jake looks like he's skating with a piano on his back. I love Ghost and his speed and offense, but he may be the weakest player physically in the NHL. End rant, sorry it's been building up.

GhostIsBae

Ghost Whisperer
Jul 18, 2014
so did mason and refs cost us this game? and we are going to go for matthews, etc. maybe the philly organization should move to a new market

Lack of skill cost us the game. Half of our roster belongs on an AHL squad at the moment. Rangers simply have a better team at this point. In 2 years things will be totally different. We will have cap space, talent on the big team, prospects. Rangers will have no cap space, aging talent on a failing team, no top prospects due to constantly trading away their picks.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Flyers are in a special type of sad zone.

Won't make the playoffs
Won't get a Top 5 pick
Nobody is playing well enough to trade.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of these guys are back next year, at least guys with contracts.

Streit is untradeable
MacDonald is untradeable
Schultz is untradeable
Umberger is untradeable

All 4 of these guys will be on this team next year (unless Umberger is bought out). But nobody is trading ANYTHING for these 4 barely NHL players.

cant argue with that... but jesus thats a dark dark sad picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad