GDT: #55: Flyers at Rangers, Sunday, February 14, 2016, 7:30 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
Only those two?

Imo Mac is over-paid but a lot better than most of our options currently, I think his contract is too long but he is a great stop-hold until some other prospects come up; and then hopefully Hextall will handle the team properly and Homer's mistakes will fade out.

I think Simmonds is a good role player, he may no longer have a role on this team going forward, especially if Hakstol remains coach, but he's a good player and shouldn't go without a good return.

I think Schenn hasn't panned out to be the player he was hoped/projected to be when drafted and shortly thereafter, but I think he is a serviceable asset when his contract is fair.

Coots is amazing and may get even better/more well-rounded.

V & G are a pair that a lot of teams dream of having. They aren't without their faults, but V, while occasionally inconsistent is an incredible player only being held to such high accountability because he has shown what he is capable of; while G is a premiere center in this league and arguably a top-5 center in this decade, and almost with zero argument a top-10.

I don't want to make too long of a post here, but I like almost every player on this team for the time being. Guys like Gudas aren't my favourite but I like them for now, they are polarizing and bring some good as well as some bad to the organization... expected from a re-building team, or any team for that matter. Some one like PEB I like, but he is being used in inappropriate situations and too much.

But, I will stop posting here after this post, as I've just made myself a pariah I am sure around these parts with these words.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
New plan: send out ghost, Gudas, white, simmonds, and Raffl. They all make a box around ghost when he gets the puck.
Next step: score

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
"I would detach my pubic plate with you." -Happy Valentine's Day from Mark Streit.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
03+-+3+Joking+about+suicide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad