GDT: #55 | Flyers at Maple Leafs | February 15, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
One of the most memorable goals ever for me was the one when Kapanen looked like Tucker killed him, he needed help getting to the bench, but while that was going on, JR went down and scored. May've been the game before.
You can see Kapanen's glove on the ice for the 2-on-1 with Recchi and LeClair in that posted clip.

The Kapanen hit happened just before the back-to-back 2-on-1s.

Edit: it might not be Kapanen's glove, actually... but the hit happened about 20 seconds before the first 2-on-1.

Reactions: chadateit

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
That was like the most hectic minute of back and forth hockey ever, capped off by that beautiful goal that sent the Laffs packing.

I still remember the clip from the ESPN highlights and them saying "that's scrambled eggs right there, Bill"

Reactions: BernieParent

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
I'm banned from the Leafs board for calling Sheldon Keefe a fat-headed moron, OHL superstar NHL bust. I don't regret my actions. That fanbase is just the worst.

Reactions: wasup

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
That was quite the game lol

Will be in attendance with my GF for this one, excellent seats she has surprised me with :) Will be rocking the vintage Leclair jersey, she will have the wrong colour on lol

Was hoping to see Foerster in, but i've been liking the teams effort lately and hope to be entertained either way. Sam better get the nod otherwise.
Smile for the cameras, maybe a chuck to the chin for the GF when the Flyers score. And arms crossed, grumpy face if the Leafs do. Memories!
Just fyi for your Lineups, Nylander and Samsonov missed practice, Matthews left early. All 3 are considered game time decisions.
Yikes...could it be a complete absence of golden boys? As Tavares and Marner missed the last one too, and Reilly is I think still out, who knows? If so, expect a dog fight as the Leafs come down right to the Flyers level and try to scrap it out.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
I hate to admit it but my two favorite hits of all time were both against Flyers’ players. Whenever I think of Philly bs Toronto I’ll always think of that OT with one of those hits

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
I assume Deslaurier is out so nobody will give Reaves a purpose. He'll just lumber around aimlessly trying to catch somebody unaware. I hope he touches the puck and gets laid out. So sick of that moron running his mouth.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Reactions: mize370

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I think this is going well so far
849969cfb6046d1040af089c4a3ad4df.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.