GDT: #51 – Sabres at Blue Jackets – Sat Jan 25 – 7:00 PM EST – MSG-B – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I come to see Oreilly and mackinnon tonight, my gamecenter is not working... And I MISS a Matt Ellis goal???

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Yay we're gonna be 1 pt behind Edmonton with 3 games in hand. Yay. So entertaining getting horribly outplayed in a game and winning. Yay.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
My god Myers that was so good, he's scuffling a bit tonight however

I can't wait until we have a competent forward corps so that Myers can get recognized for what he is: a stud #1. Because until he gets points, the box-score watchers will always call him the soft, overpaid, regressing D-man.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Yay we're gonna be 1 pt behind Edmonton with 3 games in hand. Yay. So entertaining getting horribly outplayed in a game and winning. Yay.

I can't wait until the draft lottery lands on the 3rd worst team, but Sabres losses prevent them from winning it. :p:

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I can't wait until we have a competent forward corps so that Myers can get recognized for what he is: a stud #1. Because until he gets points, the box-score watchers will always call him the soft, overpaid, regressing D-man.

Agree. Someone comes to mind as you say that. Salary vs. points. :laugh:

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Good crowd tonight, they are into this game. Wonder if there's as many Sabres fans as usual?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012

I dont know if he will ever be a stud #1, but that doesnt mean he cant be the best #3 in the league, I think thats what hes best suited for, the dominant #3 that gets to pick and chose his moments behind the top pairing

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
The chest x-ray Ville has on his wall shows a collapsed lung and no heart.

Are you saying he's the tin man?

GoodTinmanLeft.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad