GDT: #51 – Sabres at Blue Jackets – Sat Jan 25 – 7:00 PM EST – MSG-B – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
. Columbus has a very impressive stable of prospects in the system and its best pieces are nowhere near their prime (Johanssen, Jenner, Murray) or in the NHL (Wennberg, Rychel, Bjorkstrand, Dansk, a stable of quality D prospects).

theyve got Roy, Pommers, Vanek its not enough to make them contenders, Darcy could have put this roster together, Ill be impressed when I think they have a chance to win it, kinda how if you dont add a Bennet Eichel Rienhart McDavid to our prospect pool it wont matter 1 bit how good our defense is

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
GMTM was on Jackets intermission, he said there are no untouchables (in regards to trades), nothing earthshattering.

Ron C.

Jun 16, 2002
Amherst, NY
Visit site
Rob Ray's hands are bigger than my feet. I took my son to a Sabres event a few years ago and met Rob. He was gracious and friendly, but when we shook hands his hand engulfed mine. I can't even imagine squaring off against any of these fighters on the ice.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
I'm loving this Columbus team. Just a great mix of speed, strength and skill.

machpo

Apr 18, 2007
wtf is going on?!! only thing that would make it weirder is Leino scoring.

Splintered Sherwood

Oct 25, 2013
Wow, second short handed goal.

The only thing that would make this game stranger would be Rob Ford doing play by play in his Jamaican patois.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad