GDT: 5/22/21 - 12:30PM EDT - #2CD Florida vs #3CD Tampa Bay [CDSF GAME 4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
looking to chase Bob already, would be surprised we see Driedger for the 2nd

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
DREJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BareElderlyDotterel-size_restricted.gif
Ok....I'm indian...how in the f*** did you find this? I'm laughing my ass off over here.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Goals are nice but this series is all about how many we keep out.

Bullshit on that. We can't keep them out because we won't stop throwing the puck in the middle of the ice to get picked off as soon as we counter. We're being stupid offensively but have managed to somehow shoot 50% for it.

You won't have to defend for 5 minutes at a time if you'd stop turning it over in their end after 5 seconds by being predictable

Last edited:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
What ate we doing??

We are effective when we want. Just need to keep wanting it and come out better.

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Not our player anymore but I thought it was proounced StrALLman, not StrOLLman? Someone tell Randorf it is messing with my head.

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
we need to just play behind their net and control the puck. We keep trying to score more and because they cherry pick any long rebounds end up in dangerous breakaways. They cherry pick so bad it's almost like a powerplay in their zone if we could just work on killing the clock in their zone.

Reactions: Hoek and bigdaddio

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
*gain zone* *immediately collide with defender trying to deke him* *turnover* *Panthers come back* *don't do that same stupid shit* *sustain zone time*

TBL: surprisedpikachu.jpg

Reactions: U55

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
The best thing seen so far, is the capitalization of the scoring chances.
I did not like this period overall. We produced not so much in their third and Florida is really live.
It's better to score twice, at least, in the second period

Reactions: U55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad