GDT: #49 - 01/23/18 | rangers @ ducks | 10:00 - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
It’s a mix of roster deficiencies (no C depth) and AV playing a style that doesn’t suit these players. We’re in it because of parity, but Hank is dragging us there, kicking and screaming.

That being said, I agree about getting some younger guys with fresh legs and motivation. That’s why moves for guys like Mika and ADA make sense: young players poised to hit their next developmental step.

Yeah I don't mean to absolve the team of their flaws, or the coaching staff of theirs as there are certainly a number of them on both sides of the equation. However, the fact that they continue to come out flat night after night -- with the rare exception here and there -- is an indictment on the overall psyche in the room, not necessarily the composition. At least in my opinion.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Oh piss off Hank. I’m mad because he got a piece of that.

And no I’m not blaming Hank, that’s on holland

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Gibson always seems shaky to me. Always. He ends up with decent stats but I never see him perform well. That’s our hope tonight. Gibson let’s in a couple softies. Of course, now that I’ve said this I’ll witness him play outstanding l.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Callahan and Girardi are UNBELIEVABLE Rangers. To say otherwise is blasphemy. Their careers may have been shortened because of their reckless style of play but that is what endeared them to me and countless other Rangers fans. Ext time you go to a game or actually watch one take a look at whose jersey you see the most of. Guys like Graves, Messier, Callahan, Dubinsky. Not the guys whose fancy stats look the best on a video game.
Callahan and Girardi were players that gave everything for the cause. I will never remember their scoring or passing. I'll remember their heart and effort. I remember Cally jumping infront of everyshot and I remember him trucking a player after the 1st whistle of the 1st game of a playoff season one year.. He walked on the ice and said its f***ing playoff time

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Lundqvist probably wants that back but also maybe if Holland didn't miss the net by 20 feet on the rush...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad