GDT: #42| Bruins at FLYERS | Sat., Jan. 10, 2015 | 1:00 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Any conflict of interest with Hextall if he plays? :sarcasm:

He'd be eligible same as a video person or trainer.

Back in the days of Ken Wregget, Peeters, Hextall as players, when one was injured in warmups and another previously sidelined, the team dressed equipment man Sudsy Settlemyre who had goaltending experience. His brother is currently on staff.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
does Vinny seem to do alot of cherry picking up hi in ozone looking to bustvout before the play like Zherdev used to do ???

i swear i see him doing that alot

That's basicallu all Vinny does lol. He's not even fast so if the puck came and he had a breakaway, they would catch him. He's useless.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
My second most hated team after the Pens. Most hated player in the game, Chara. Very dirty team that isn't held accountable.

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
The thing with berube as hc, he has learned a lot, and has a lot to learn as far a the style the team plays, d first is what I like myself and management is pushing for that system. Even with a d on paper that is not very good, you gotta go with that style. Missing timmonen instantly upgrades our d from bad to good enough.
But after getting mason, we now have a goalie that we can win the cup with.
But with mason going down again, we are gonna rest him for a while. Therefore the desire to tank is strong and well. I would rather watch a team playing with proper style, playing smart and hard trying to win, getting bad luck with injuries and well tanking than watching a team that gets outshot like mad, can't get the puck out of our end, and is not skating,suffering loss after loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad