Post-Game Talk: #40: Leafs at Rangers (3 stars of the game)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Thanks for a hell of a game tonight boys. After we got into OT I knew Hank wasn't going to let in another goal. What a show by him :handclap:

Good luck beating back the Devils and Jets! If there's a team capable of an upset this year, it's you guys :thumbu:

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Lundqvist is not man, he is not machine, he is not god. He is bigger than all of those. He is Lundqvist.

There were good things, there were bad things, but overall I take the two points against a real tough team.

Stralman, Brassard, McDonagh, Stepan, Hagelin and obviously Hank were positives tonight.

Callahan and Girardi, not so much.

Nash was dominant at times, but overdid it at times.

Flavius

Da Gawd
Feb 23, 2013
H.A.M. City
nash and callahan need to stop doing the same move in every single shootout

anyhoo...big ****ing win...needed that...wish we took it in regulation though

Kershaw

I don't see why Boyle deserved a star over Hags and I'm Boyle's biggest supporter on here.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Good game guys. I've got nothing against the Rangers, so good luck the rest of the way :)

Both these games started out a BIT boring and really picked up in the 2nd/3rd periods. Great exciting games at two great places.

We suck @ SO's so it was an automatic win for the Rangers as soon as OT ended.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Hank, Hagelin, Boyle, Zuc were fantastic. Brassard played a great game. Having Hagelin play like that could be the difference between this team making and missing the playoffs, I don't think we should underestimate how important he is to the team.

Clowe hasn't been as effective since that great first game, I hope we see more from him going forward. Girardi struggled all night...again...it's been an off year for him...considering how off-the-charts amazing he was last year. I really hope he can find an extra gear really soon.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Took way too long for the team to wake up tonight. Way. Too. Long.

Also have no idea why Torts broke up Stepan and Nash in the third period.

Boyle played well, but he still got way too much ice time. But, as conceded, that is going to happen with this team, at least he made the most of his time tonight.

Team effort was there for the most part. But the players are aimless within our "system. They look positively flabbergasted at times.

Green Blob*

Girardi and Callahan get my votes for worst players tonight

Cally played alright, unlucky break for the first goal but he busted his ass every shift after that to try to make up for it, he didnt mope around the rest of the game.

DG stunk.

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
the good: zuccarello's SO move, boyle, Hank
bad: richards, he needs to bury at least one of those chances, hes killing me. nash barely getting ice time in the last 8 min of the game.
redden: cally. girardi.

cally has been very underwhelming for a lot of this season

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
3 Stars:
Hank
Hags
MacTruck

Very honorable mention: Zucc and Boyler

HUGE win tonight. Saturday is gonna be another tough one. Thankfully they have 2 days off.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Good game boys, we are currently 0 for 5 in the shootout thus far this year and Bozak has the only shootout goals for us :laugh: we are so pathetic this year.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
ROW is now screwing us. didnt win enough SOs and didnt win enough in regulation. Sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad