Post-Game Talk: #40: Leafs at Rangers (3 stars of the game)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Grats on the win guys. Good game a total playoff atmosphere I am happy with 1 point.

The reffing was bad on both sides but you guys deserved the 2 points. Good luck the rest of the season.

Kershaw

Can't believe Zuccs only has 2 points.

He's been much better than his stats indicate.

Punxrocknyc19*

Boyle played well. Credit given to where it's deserved.

yes he did. why cant he do this every game... not a smart player?? if he did this every game, fans would not rag on him. i hope he plays like this the rest of the way but we all have seen this before from him.. its a shame that is how he plays

*Bob Richards*

So ****ing happy for Boyle. Worked is ass off and got **** on for it anyway.

Deserved that star.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Two point that we needed...we also need Staal back.
leafs got away with TONNES of penalties. For a while I thought I was 17 years old watching clutch and grab 2002 hockey :madfire:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Took way too long for the team to wake up tonight. Way. Too. Long.

Also have no idea why Torts broke up Stepan and Nash in the third period.

Boyle played well, but he still got way too much ice time. But, as conceded, that is going to happen with this team, at least he made the most of his time tonight.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
1. Henrik in SO looking good again.
2. **** Ryan ****ing Callahan in the SO. Seriously? Like... What is Torts thinking? Does he not get it? Stepan, Brassard, Clowe and you put jesus callahan on the ice after a horrible game and how many games without a SO goal?
3. Boyle? Cmon. Better than usual but not better than other guys. Jesus.
4. Zucc with shot and scores, guys on this team need to put the good shot on. No moves, just shoot.
5. Girardi? Simple point shot control: Doesn't do it, doesn't recover on second try, doesn't recover on the defensive play back.
6. DZ... better.

I Am Chariot

One shift at a time
Mar 19, 2006
I'm glad they played so spirited in a tough game close to the playoffs. Wins like this build mojo.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
1. Lundqvist
2. Hagelin
3. McDonagh

Weird game; abysmal first half, very good second half. Girardi and Callahan with awful games, both directly responsible for goals against.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Terrible game imo. I have no confidence in this Ranger team whatsoever.

You guys need higher standards then getting two points against a team that was sleepwalking for a good portion of the game.

Watching the Rangers is like listening to a Yoko Ono album. With Hank being the equivalent of John Lennon...

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
1. Lundqvist
2. Hagelin
3. Boyle

HM: McDonagh

Hard fought effort that we would have won in regulation if not for two unforced mistakes (again) from 'leaders' on this team (Girardi and Callahan). The Leafs did play well, though, they are a quick, hard-nosed team, and they fought back admirably. Happy we got the win.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Hank bails this team out yet again. I feel bad that the team in front of him doesn't do much to help him protect leads.

JD123

Mar 6, 2013
Sad we can't win against teams higher than us in the standings without the King being superhuman!
That being said its gonna be an easier break until saturday at the Mausoleum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad