Post-Game Talk: 4-3 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
It’s been a tough year for me. Life hasn’t worked out how I imagined.

Seeking what the Panthers could do have kept me going when i wanted to go give up. I know my Lundell belief is a running meme in this board, but he’s been keeping me going: he stood up after a difficult time and I don’t think we’d be here without his performance
All the best to you, hoping the Cats will provide some relief for you and that life will turn towards the better soon

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Apparently that "Oilers fan" cheering when we scored 1-0 in game 3 was a Panthers fan wearing a oilers gear.
I saw some pictures about this but i'm not 100% sure. Can anyone confirm?
She posted this in the panthers facebook group

"Reinhart is my number one player in this year draft for Peepeekisis. Lol. My number one team is Florida. My little bro gave me this onzie. I wore it to joke w my other brother last year for Halloween. They asked what I was I said I was a loser. Lol. I did this to bug my brother as we are very competence family in everything we do. We like bugging each other. I think I may have went a little over board w this one. Lmao."

Last edited:

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I'm down to all-time low. Even watching all games. I rarely dare to even post to celebrate a goal thinking I'll jinx it if I get too comfortable.
That man who endured all the dark times is there. He will always be. It's not fixable
Been a long ride brother, but the time has come. Last years run was so stressful, but I have complete faith in the boys this year, they have one singular goal in mind, and we a bringing that beautiful trophy back to Sunrise baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad