Post-Game Talk: 4-3 win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Air Canada?

LAX to Edmonton is like 800 ish over here

Oh but you are in San Jose eh?

By the way if I go, this will be the hotel

it's a 10 min walk
Nice, that's the same hotel I'm staying at!

I tried to get Air Canada, but I couldn't make the flight timing work. I ended up on Westjet instead for close to $1800 o_O It's basically fly in, check in, walk to game, walk back, sleep, wake up stupid early at like 4am, fly back home on Sunday.

Panthers better win 😅

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Now that you mention it I noticed I'm posting a lot less this year too.

I think it's because half the fun of posting is bitching about stuff, but we've been so good there's nothing to complain about lol

I hate to admit it, but it is true.

Game threads when we were awful got twice as many responses than standard wins!

Last edited:

RCGP2

Mar 8, 2018
Nice, that's the same hotel I'm staying at!

I tried to get Air Canada, but I couldn't make the flight timing work. I ended up on Westjet instead for close to $1800 o_O It's basically fly in, check in, walk to game, walk back, sleep, wake up stupid early at like 4am, fly back home on Sunday.

Panthers better win 😅
The coast is our go to for football games/Panther games in Edmonton. They have these weird toilets that have heated seats and shoot warm water up your crack if that's your thing.

I got my game 4 tickets just now, will drive up from Calgary tomorrow.

I've have game 5 tickets, flights, hotels booked from a couple weeks ago just in case.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Lol if it goes 5 im not even getting a hotel, just game, bar, dennys or waffle house for a few hours to kill time and right back to the airport

The closest waffle house to the rink is, I'm pretty sure, the one on Griffin road right off 75.

The one where they had the multiple murders with the victims stuffed into the walk-in freezer a few years back. Enjoy!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Spoke briefly with Messier. He says Oilers are evaluating all options to try to win game 4, including locating this player for their 2nd line.

1718402930593.jpeg

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

I hate talking like it's over cause it's not but this is fun and I'm wired as all hell so let's talk.

People are forgetting far worse version of us took that team to 6 games

Verhaeghe Barkov Duclair
Huberdeau Bennett Tippett
Vatrano Wennberg Marchment
Lomberg Acciari Hornqvist

Forsling Weegar
Nutivaara Montour
Yandle Stralman

Then yandle got sat for Connaughton? Ekblad broke his leg and he was having a Norris season.

Then goalie we used Bob Driedger finished with Knight?

Like how are people even saying we don't beat that Lightning?

I mean 2024 Panthers absolutely plow nuke and f*** that version of us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad