OT: 3rd Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Not I. I can do tonight however....This tropical storm canceled my plans. I submitted my full availability.
That would mean every single person who responded (plus some others who didn't do the survey but said before Monday is good) is able to do Monday, except for @nyr2k2 . nyr2k let me know if it's possible for you to get free tonight. And everyone pls keep responding with what days/times you can do!!! Still need @Kupo @bobbop @DialUp @Cmox @haveandare @Ail

gMg4Pe5.png

Also for those who aren't very flexible schedule-wise, there is always the option to set your own list as the queue so it will autodraft the top player available from your custom list.

Reactions: LokiDog

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
That would mean every single person who responded (plus some others who didn't do the survey but said before Monday is good) is able to do Monday, except for @nyr2k2 . nyr2k let me know if it's possible for you to get free tonight. And everyone pls keep responding with what days/times you can do!!! Still need @Kupo @bobbop @DialUp @Cmox @haveandare @Ail

gMg4Pe5.png

Also for those who aren't very flexible schedule-wise, there is always the option to set your own list as the queue so it will autodraft the top player available from your custom list.
Already said I'm a loser with no life who can do any time/day.

• Love
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I asked people to suggest Keeper rules and said I'm fine with whatever as I've never done Keeper before, but you're the only one who posted suggestions and others just said they're fine with whatever :laugh: so I don't know what options to give people. Honestly what you described sounds a little confusing to me LOL

• Keep one player from any round, using the same pick as where he was drafted in the prior year
  • Keep one player from any round, moving 1 slot earlier
  • Keep one player from any round, moving 2 slots earlier
  • Keep one player from any round, moving 3 slots earlier
  • Keep one player from any round, moving 4 slots earlier
Are these instead of each other? or on top of each other? how many keepers would we have?
Let's say you draft:

1). McDavid
2). Fox
3). Zibanejad
4). Trouba
5). KAM
6). Kakko
7). Chytil
8). Hulk Hogan
9). Superwoman
10). Thor

Next year you'll have 5 keepers that you can select. You decide to keep McD at 1. You forfeit that pick and it automatically picks McD. You won't be able to draft Fox though since you have to move up a spot in order to pick him in the second round. You decide you want to put a keeper token on Zbad, so you'll be able to draft him in the 2nd round by using your *move up 1 slot earlier token.

You'll now have:
1). McD (Keeper same slot*)
2). Zbad (Moved up 1 slot*)
3). Draftable

You now have 3 more keepable tokens remaining.
  • Keep one player from any round, moving 2 slots earlier
  • Keep one player from any round, moving 3 slots earlier
  • Keep one player from any round, moving 4 slots earlier
Now let's say you want to use another token on Kakko, moving up 2 spots.

1). McD (Keeper same slot)
2). Zbad (Moved up 1 slot*)
3).
4). Kakko (Moved up 2 slots*)
5).
6).
7).
8).
9).
10).

You'll now have 2 keeper tokens left, moving up 3 slots and the other 4 slots which you can use or ignore.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Unfortunately I cannot do tonight. I have collective bargaining tonight and we're trying to get a deal done (I am not affiliated with actors or writers, LOL). I honestly have no idea what time I'll be done but we're starting at 6.

• Wow

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
Unfortunately I cannot do tonight. I have collective bargaining tonight and we're trying to get a deal done (I am not affiliated with actors or writers, LOL). I honestly have no idea what time I'll be done but we're starting at 6.
Are you a chief steward? My friend just became our chief and I do not envy him, lmao.

Tonight and tomorrow are too soon. I don’t even know what teams half of these guys are on.
Agree, closest to opening night is best, maybe even a few days after since TCs are ending right before opening night.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
We had 10 responses + Kupo & Cmox saying they can do any night so I filled their form with all selected for them. So we have responses from everyone now.

PzZxVDy.png

What shall we do?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad