OT: 3rd Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If we go again:

1) I'd be opposed to proceeding as a keeper. We never officially made any rules for how that would work. No one traded with anyone at the deadline, all draft picks stayed put, because we had no agreed-upon keeper structure. I rotated through guys like Slafkovsky, Faber, Stankoven, etc., that I might have wanted to hold onto if I had any certainty what they'd be worth (and I know others did, too). If we want to do a keeper, we need to make the rules now and do it beginning this season.

2) I'd like to push the draft back a week if possible. We did September 26th and the season officially opened October 10. I think 15 days is a little too much time. Too much can happen with rosters and then of course you have what happened to me, Vasilevskiy who I picked high blew his whatever out and that really f***ed me for most of the year.

Those are my two things.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Yup just got the email

This might be pushing it but I will be on vacation out of state from the 25th to the 1st, so hoping the consensus is not between those dates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad