GDT: #38 | Flyers at Sharks | Friday, Dec. 30, 2016 | 10:00 p.m. ET |CSN-CA, CSN-PH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
They could very easily use the same set-up as they do on PP2.

Konecny in Giroux role
Coots in Voracek role
Raffl in Schenn role
Provorov in Ghost role
Weise in Simmonds role
Using the same set up is just lazy coaching IMO. Different players need a different strategy.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
How are things going? Hospital wifi isn't good enough to watch and I'm on baby patrol anyhow.

I'm missing a lot of freaking games this year.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hak's still going with fools gold type of lineup decisions & now they're starting to take a turn for the worst recently. So not really surprised adding on to that with scratching Konecny & Lyubimov that things aren't going well.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
How are things going? Hospital wifi isn't good enough to watch and I'm on baby patrol anyhow.

I'm missing a lot of freaking games this year.

Terrible period.

Awful special teams as usual. Had 1 shot in first 10 minutes. No shot attempts for lines 2 or 4 (the lines Konecny and Lyubimov were taken off)

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Nothing would please me more than Thornton retiring without a Cup and the Sharks winning it the season after he retires.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hak needed to get Gordon in for some reason. He's not really an NHL caliber player & I feel Hak somewhat agrees but he's still got him in there tonight.

Gordon is an adequate 4C. Hes every bit as good as Bellemare and way better on faceoffs. He hasnt been given a chance here to play that position much though thanks to Haks love affair with the twins.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
They could very easily use the same set-up as they do on PP2.

Konecny in Giroux role
Coots in Voracek role
Raffl in Schenn role
Provorov in Ghost role
Weise in Simmonds role

It is just silly how PP2 set up.

All the most productive non-net-front PP guys set up on their 'opposite' side.

Giroux, Backstrom, Ovechkin, Malkin, Crosby, Kane, Voracek, Johansen, Seguin, Stamkos, Tarasenko...

Because they can one-time, as well as having a better angle for cross-ice and back to point.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Gordon is an adequate 4C. Hes every bit as good as Bellemare and way better on faceoffs. He hasnt been given a chance here to play that position much though thanks to Haks love affair with the twins.

Dude he sucks too. He's Adam Hall 2.0. He's another black hole offensively. Good faceoff ability means little when you can't play much at all after the puck is dropped.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Dude he sucks too. He's Adam Hall 2.0. He's another black hole offensively. Good faceoff ability means little when you can't play much at all when the puck is dropped.

Hes barely been given a chance to play here in that role.

Im going off of the last 5 years of his career not his small sample size here playing mostly out of position so he can watch Bellemare lose faceoffs that he would likely win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad