GDT: #38 | Flyers at Sharks | Friday, Dec. 30, 2016 | 10:00 p.m. ET |CSN-CA, CSN-PH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
So Mason pulled himself after the first period due to injury again? Isn't that the 2nd time that's happened in the last 3 games? Anyone know what this injury is?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Hes barely been given a chance to play here in that role.

Im going off of the last 5 years of his career not his small sample size here playing mostly out of position so he can watch Bellemare lose faceoffs that he would likely win.

He has been trending seriously downwards for a few years now. Boyd Gordon is sub-NHL level and just blows. He cannot keep up with the pace anymore, and while that would be nice if he could be at least a low event, safe 4C, he's not. He routinely misses coverages or gets hemmed in his own zone or is forced into turnovers. Forget anything in any other zone too. His PK time has been a disaster also.

Not sure using a 5 year sample for an older player who is clearly broken down right now is the best. 5 years is a long ass time. PEB annoys me too, but Boyd Gordon is worse in every way.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
So Mason pulled himself after the first period due to injury again? Isn't that the 2nd time that's happened in the last 3 games? Anyone know what this injury is?

Thornton twisted him around so that he was sideways in net and a slapshot hit him in the side of the arm inbetween the blocker and elbow pad where there is a small opening of no protection.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Stolarz looks good in limited games. He really should play more.
Stolarz playing more would mean Mason playing less and didn't they say Mason needs to play a lot to be on top of his game?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
He has been trending seriously downwards for a few years now. Boyd Gordon is sub-NHL level and just blows. He cannot keep up with the pace anymore, and while that would be nice if he could be at least a low event, safe 4C, he's not. He routinely misses coverages or gets hemmed in his own zone or is forced into turnovers. Forget anything in any other zone too. His PK time has been a disaster also.

Not sure using a 5 year sample for an older player who is clearly broken down right now is the best. 5 years is a long ass time. PEB annoys me too, but Boyd Gordon is worse in every way.

This.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Im gonna stick with my guns that he is no worse than Bellemare but can win draws.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Stolarz playing more would mean Mason playing less and didn't they say Mason needs to play a lot to be on top of his game?

At some point we need to see what we have in the pipeline. This team needs an infusion of talent at the goalie position like the team has with defenseman and forwards. So far Stolarz looks very promising.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Thornton twisted him around so that he was sideways in net and a slapshot hit him in the side of the arm inbetween the blocker and elbow pad where there is a small opening of no protection.

OUCH....

just getting in now... i see we are getting shutout tonite huh...

:rant:

also i see #Hakslogic went full ****** with the lineup/scratchs yet again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad