Post-Game Talk: #38: FLYERS 1 at Hurricanes 3, Monday, Dec. 31, 2018, 6:00 pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
With the preface that the Flyers are playing terrible...

How absolutely awful is the ice in Carolina? There is NO WAY an NHL game should be played on this ice. (Although I guess it’s debatable if this is an NHL game)

Reactions: CSKA1974 and JXC

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
If you turn Jake into a top pairing dman and it slots the young blue line better, are the Flyers a better team ? They are a bottom dweller now. And you have Frost coming up.
Again, just because trade Jake is one of the "HOT TOPICS" here of late, I wasn't arguing against it. Everyone wants a contrarian to fight their little cause du jour against. Look elsewhere, in this case.

I think it should go without saying that everyone is fair game for the right return. Isn't that, like, in the bible or something?

Reactions: Garbage Goal

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Saying dumb things on a forum doesn’t make them opinions.

You can still be factually wrong, as you’ve proven.
So I guess you believe tk has already reached his ceiling? Or do you believe when he does he will be a super star in this league? As you have shown he is already a Bona Fide top line winger. Obvious to the whole hockey world.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
So I guess you believe tk has already reached his ceiling? Or do you believe when he does he will be a super star in this league? As you have shown he is already a Bona Fide top line winger. Obvious to the whole hockey world.
Konecny last scored on December 8th. The only way he’s a legit top line player is on a monumentally bad team like this one.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Reached it? Probably not.

Will be be a superstar? Probably not.

Is he already a top like player with some room to grow? Indisputably, yes.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Fitting end to the year.

3-3-1 under Gordon

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve seen them get a lot more conservative the last few games. A lot more focus on D - but just like with Hak... I think they’ve got them playing too safe most of the time.

Who knows. Happy NYE. Take it easy boys.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Agree, but you can't fix game IQ for a 30 year old player
Likely, but it's possible. Do you follow mma? Cowboy Cerrone was exactly 30 when he started an 8-0 run that finished with a championship shot. He reinvented himself so hardcore he even looked like a different person.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Isles win again. 8 youngsters that wouldn’t make the fancy stat top 20 prospects for our Philadelphia flyers. Surrounded by some great vets though. Boychuk leddy komorov filpula. Greiss and Lehner

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You should just stop posting because the more you do, the worse you sound

Reactions: kudymen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad